NEW STUDENT REGISTRATIONS
Enrollments at Arundel High School
Directions for Parents
Welcome to Arundel HS! We look forward to welcoming you into the Wildcat Family. Follow the steps below to complete the enrollment process. The enrollment process can take 5-7 business days to complete.
Contact Ms. Mordecai (Registrar) for assistance: email@example.com
/ office: 410-674-6500 / Google Voice: 504-612-2193
- Complete all AACPS Enrollment Forms ()
- Complete Arundel HS Course Selection Form (Scheduling Form Upper Classmen, 9th Grade Scheduling Form). A description of the course offerings can be found here
- The School Registrar will review your submitted documents
- If your forms are complete, the Registrar will submit your academic records to the School Counselor for review
- If your forms are incomplete, the Registrar will contact you with any concerns, repeat Steps #1 & #2
- The School Counselor will review your academic documents (ie: transcripts, report cards, course selection sheet) and create a course list for the 2020-21 school year
- The list will include courses needed for graduation and electives in order of preference
- The School Counselor will contact you via email or phone with any questions about your academic record or course request
- The School Counselor will email you a copy of your child’s course list for the 2020-21 school year
- You are officially an Arundel Wildcat! Review the New Student Orientation Packet.